quarta-feira, 17 de junho de 2009

Depoimento exclusivo de Chuck Norris, direto dos States


"Hey fellas, I’m Chuck Norris and wanna say hello to you all. I’ve just met my great friend Alfredo here in Washington D. C. It’s been a long time we don’t see each other, but Alfredo remains pretty much the same tough guy I’ve met 10 years ago. Yes, Alfredo is the man, the guy is tough, rock solid, my best pupil. When I fought Bruce Lee he only tickled me, but Alfredo, when we fight he does make me feel pain, indeed. He told me his students there in Judge from Outside were pretty nice people. I like to hear that. You take care of him. He is the one. Don’t mess with him, otherwise I take a flight to Brazil and eat you all for breakfast. Take care. Do karate and take your vitamins."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário